New Peripheral Designs Inspired by Itachi Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki Characters
What You Need to Know:
- HyperX, the gaming peripherals team at HP Inc. and brand leader in gaming and esports, today announced the release of a limited-edition Naruto: Shippuden peripherals collection. The HyperX x Naruto: Shippuden limited-edition collection features design elements inspired by Itachi Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki. The gaming collection includes the HyperX Alloy Origins mechanical gaming keyboard, HyperX Cloud Alpha gaming headset, HyperX Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse, and HyperX Pulsefire Mat gaming mouse pad.
- The limited-edition design features bold orange colors inspired by the legendary ninja, Naruto Uzumaki, and a darker red design inspired by Itachi Uchiha, a loyal member of the Akatsuki. The new collection includes the sleek and durable HyperX Alloy Origins mechanical gaming keyboard with character inspired Naruto or Itachi-inspired design elements. Gamers can also enjoy immersive audio while embracing their inner ninja, or breaking new ground in the world of anime with their favorite character-inspired HyperX Cloud Alpha gaming headset. Also available are the ultra-lightweight HyperX Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse and the durable and comfortable HyperX Pulsefire Mat gaming mousepad, the new collection is designed to elevate gaming spaces for the Naruto and Itachi anime community.
- The limited-edition HyperX x Naruto: Shippuden gaming collection will be available to purchase on Sept. 21 at 9 a.m. PDT. More information on the new HyperX x Naruto: Shippuden gaming collection products, includes:
- HyperX Alloy Origins Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: The HyperX Alloy Origins mechanical keyboard is built with HyperX switches, and features RGB exposed backlit keys for brighter illumination with radiant lighting effects and five adjustable brightness levels to enhance gaming. The keyboard features an aluminum body with an aircraft-grade brushed finish for durability and stability, plus a space-saving layout to maximize desktop real estate and offer ideal mouse movement. Alloy Origins keyboards come with HyperX NGENUITY software with advanced customization features for lighting and macros, including simple customizable per-key lighting effects. The USB Type-C to A keyboard cable is also detachable.
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset: The Cloud Alpha offers HyperX Dual Chamber technology for better sound and less distortion. With 50mm drivers, the dual chamber design allows HyperX to tune the bass frequencies separate from the mids and highs, creating a dynamic sound that makes gaming, music, and movies more realistic and immersive. Also, featuring signature HyperX comfort with premium quality memory foam and soft leatherette, the headset offers unmatched fit and comfort for extended gaming sessions.
- HyperX Pulsefire Haste Gaming Mouse: Weighing in at 59 grams with an ultra-lightweight honeycomb hex shell design, the Pulsefire Haste offers quicker movements and increased ventilation. Designed to meet the needs of gamers looking for an ultra-lightweight mouse, Pulsefire Haste delivers ultimate comfort and command. The mouse is built with low-friction, pure virgin-grade PTFE skates for effortless glide and utilizes a HyperFlex USB cable with light and ultra-flexible paracord material to reduce tension and resistance for easier mouse movements.
- HyperX Pulsefire Mat XL Gaming Mousepad: The HyperX Pulsefire Mat Gaming Mouse Pad is built for durability and precision tracking with a highly optimized surface and anti-fray stitching. With an anti-slip rubber underside and comfortable padding, the gaming mat is designed to enhance gaming and comfort. The flat surface provides a smooth, consistent mouse glide and it rolls up for easy portability.
- The new products will be available on Sept. 21 at 9 a.m. PDT:
“We are thrilled to bring gamers HyperX’s first anime collaboration as a special crossover of gaming and anime with designs inspired by Naruto: Shippuden,” said Jennifer Ishii, category manager-gaming keyboards and mice, HyperX. “With designs featuring Naruto and Itachi, gamers can proudly display their anime fandom.”
Source: Official Press Release