What You Need to Know:
- Shueisha Games, Inc. is exited to share that The Tower: To the Bottom is available during the Steam Next festival, which started Monday, October 3 and goes on till Monday, October 10. Steam users will be able to play a demo of the award-winning and highly-anticipated rogue-like deckbuilding RPG for the duration of the event.
- The Tower: To the Bottom won the Media Highlight Award at “BitSummit X-Roads” held this past August, and was subsequently exhibited at “gamescom 2022” abroad and “Tokyo Game Show 2022” in Japan. After a great reception Shueisha Games is now ready to share the demo with the world Steam Next Fest!
- During the event, which will feature information about the new game on Steam, a demo version playable in both English and Japanese will be available. Developer Lachlan Tyler Crompton, who is fluent in both English and Japanese, will be streaming the game on the Steam page and discuss and answer questions from the audience.
- The demo version will be the latest version of the build that was exhibited at the Tokyo Game Show 2022, with minor adjustments. At the event, there was a waiting line of up to 70 minutes or longer, and only a limited number of people were able to play the game. Shueisha Games is very happy to have this opportunity.
- They hope you will take this opportunity to enjoy the experiences hidden inside The Tower!
Source: Official Press Release